Saturday, March 10, 2012

Being Without Monies Can Bring About Some Of the Biggest Accomplishments!

I've had both my up and down times, and have learned from those down times in improving my life as best I can. 

We all have the choice whether we want to live that way or not. For me, if I don't have the money for something, I may get down because of it, yes, but look at what I can do that can help me out of that situation. 

Like for this course I'd love taking from Joanna, or any of the many other courses I'd love to take -- I don't rule out what I cannot do: I can save money for it aside each week, even if it's a little at a time; I can use what skills I have and what materials I may have at hand, and try selling them; gather old things I don't use anymore and take them to a consignment store nearby.

If we want something bad enough in life, we must really sit down and think about the question: "How bad do I want this? Is this something that will help me down the road, or is it something I can adapt on my own without having to take the courses, knowing there's much info online and in books (at the library, if not my own)? How bad do I really want this?" 

Sometimes the things in life we want so bad we do get and when we get them, we later find out that it really wasn't meant to be for us. And many times, when we act in accord and make our accomplishment, we rejoice and are happy with all the challenges along the Journey in receiving it, and benefit from it in a positive way, rather than in an entangling one.



)O( Indigenous Shamanic Winds

No comments:

Post a Comment