Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy *~smiley face~* Blues!





I bought this recyclable Daisy bag because the flowers on it make me Happy...





I used to love reading books, and still do -- I've had this one for what seems like decades now, and need to dig back into the Mysteries again... 






Guess this jar needs a little more Self-care! After dusting and cleansing it, I'll have it back to use it for my Blessing Water...










 A Gift from a special friend before my new life began with my husband this past Spring...


  
Not really the 'sparkly-kind-of-glitter woman', but scarves can be used for many different things -- and this one's my favorite xo... 


Just love how various colours have shone brighter in my Opal Aura stone after letting the rays of the Blue Moon we had this past year saturated its Powerful Energies into it since...
 



  












 Love the Crescent Moon & Stars, sheds light in the darkness...


 
Don't even really have to make a Wish...I'M TOTALLY HAPPY JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE...almost!!!



BLESSings,
   )O( Indigenous Shamanic Winds xo

No comments:

Post a Comment